Paytm is one of the best and most used online money transfer application in the market. It is used to send money to bank, pay your bills etc through online. As the government of India is planning to make a ‘Digital India‘ online money transfer application is widely accepted and used in the country. You don’t need to be in a queue anymore, This is helpful to pay all our bills within second. Name it Data card, Dth recharge, Electricity, landline/broadband, book bus tickets, postpaid mobile, gas bill payments etc you just need to have money in your bank account or your Paytm account to pay the bill. You can also buy online products using this application.
We will give you some tips to use a P aytm account. You can make your life a better way of living.
How to use Paytm application in your smartphone
- Download the Paytm application from play store in your smartphone.
- Install and open the application.
- Click on Register button or login button.
- You can register with your mobile number or email address (Mobile number is recommended)
If you used you mobile phone enter the OTP they had send and enter sign in.
- After signing in log in to your account.
- To make a transaction you need money in your Paytm wallet.
- You can use following items to add money to your account.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Also read: How to get unlimited data and calling in Jio